1. Spoken Urdu Translation
2. Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
3. Size complete Quran recitations as opposed to three
Touch and Learn Teacher Book Containing:
How to pray salah
Part 30 of the Quran (Juz Amma)
6 Complete Quran Recitations by various famous reciters
This Holy Quran that comes with the Quran Readpen is printed in beautiful Uthmanic fonts and the pages are layered with invisible coded grids. The Pen Reader optically detects each unique code on the grid and will read the corresponding verse or Ayat in beautiful digital sound. When the Read pen is pointed at the beginning title of each chapter or Surah, it will read the whole corresponding chapter. This provides a very convenient way to learn, memorise and recite the Quran, all in just 3 easy steps – point, listen and recite.
The sound comes through the built-in speaker of the pen, and earphones can be plugged in for a more concentrated and private listening. Recitation of the whole Quran is stored inside the memory chip of the pen, in digital format.
With the Al Quran Pen Reader, there are no computers required and children and adults can conveniently recite anywhere, at any time. With the surah index card one can listen to the quran or duas without the need of the quran. The index card can easily fit inside your pocket making it very versatile and is great for using on trips.
“With this new breakthrough technology, the learning process is accelerated!”
1. Complete deluxe Holy Quran book.
2. Digital pen with built-in speaker & built-in lithium battery
3. Read the Quran text by touching anywhere on the paper
4. Read sentence (ayat) by touching the start of the ayat
5. Read the whole Chapter (Surah) by touching the surah title
6. Repeat by touching again
7. Clear and loud voice with volume control
8. Smart design
9. Built-in MP3 function, use like a USB flash drive
10. Especially suitable for Quran learning
11. Dua Card with 66 selected Dua In Arabic
12. Surah index Card Listen to any surah by clicking on the prefered surah.
13. Instructions Index card to adjust volume, speed of recitation.
14. Recording function
15. Quick Surah and ayat card.
16. Additional Function Card
17. Built in Lithium Battery
18 4 Quran recitors
The Featured Reciters and Translations are:
Abdel Bassit Abdel Samad
Sheikh Mishary Rashed Alafasy
Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais/ Sheikh Saud Ash Shuraim
Mahmoud Khalil Al-Husary
Sheikh Ali Al-Hudhaifi
English and Urdu Translations
Quran ( A5 size )